Chanko nabe 7 recipes
- Chankoya Restaurant's Salt-based Chanko Hot PotThis is a copy-cat recipe that I was taught from a Chanko restaurant ages ago. You can enjoy the same authentic flavor that sumo wrestlers enjoy in the comfort of your own home!Water, Alcohol (sake if possible. If using cooking sake, use 50 ml), Chicken stock powder, Salt (seaweed salt or anything with a lot of minerals is...
- Salted Mackerel and Chinese Cabbage Hot PotThis easy hot pot is full of the rich flavor of salted mackerel. The ginger conceals the fishy smell.Salted mackerel, Chinese cabbage, Shitake mushrooms, Aburaage, A) Water (preferably kombu-based dashi stock), A) Soy sauce, A) Sake
- Salt Flavored Chanko Nabe (Hotpot) With Delicious Chicken DumplingsThis is for people who are dissatisfied with store-bought soup. The chicken dumplings in this are sooo delicious.Water, Salt, Weipa, Chinese Chicken stock granules, Dashi stock granules, Sake
- My Favorite Salt Chanko Hot PotAs my husband says, "This is ridiculously delicious!!"Chicken (I used thigh meat this time), Tofu, Chinese cabbage, Japanese leek, Onions, Carrot, Shimeji mushrooms
- Miso-flavored Chanko Nabe (Hot Pot)Yose-nabe (hot pot) is always good, but miso chanko-nabe is really good too. The tsukune (chicken meatball) in this hot pot is so soft and delicious. The cabbage and tsukune with sesame oil are key...Dashi stock (kombu, bonito base), Garlic, ginger, Soup stock, Sake, Miso, Mirin
- Packed with Sesame Flavor! Easy and Delicious Salt-Chicken Chanko (Sumo Wrestler's Hot Pot)Just match the amount of your ingredients to how much soup stock you're using, boil and it's ready. It's an easy hot pot that both kids and adults will love.Chicken meat, Napa cabbage, Japanese leek, Bunapi-shimeji mushrooms, Bean sprouts, Shirataki (konnyaku noodles), Tofu
- Rich & Tasty Miso Hot PotWarm up on cold days with miso flavored hot pot with ginger and garlic.Water, Dashi stock granules, Sugar, Miso, Soy sauce, Grated garlic, Grated ginger