Candy House 9 recipes
- Decorated Cookie House Hexen (Witch) HouseA cookie house made with a dough that contains honey and is easy to roll out. Have fun making this when Christmas is near.Unsalted butter, Sugar, Honey, Vanilla oil, Egg, Cake flour
- Gingerbread HouseI wanted to construct a gingerbread house at least once! It's too much work to make from scratch. This recipe is great for people like me.IKEA gingerbread house kit, Powdered sugar, Egg white, Santa Clause-shaped marzipan, Dragées, M&M, Koala's March, Pocky...
- Cookie House For ChristmasWelcome, Santa Clause! This is a delicious cookie house that's easy to decorate!Butter, Powdered sugar, Cake flour, Almond powder, Beaten egg, Vanilla extract, White chocolate for icing
- Christmas Cookie HouseI made this cookie house with my children again this year and it was a lot of fun. We'll polish it off together on Christmas .Cake flour, Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Food colorings (red, green), Cocoa
- Marshmallow SnowmenMy daughter upgraded these marshmallow snowmen I've been using to decorate gingerbread houses! They're full of character and sooo cute!Marshmallows, Marshmallows (mini), Food coloring, Icing, Silver dragées, Ribbon shaped gummies, Marzipan
- Cookie HouseI wanted to make my children smile, so I made a cookie house for Christmas!Cake flour, Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla extract, Food colouring (red/green/yellow), Cocoa
- Candy House - Colorful VersionThis was made by my daughter in 2004. She made it exactly how she imagined it, I'm so proud of how it came out! I only helped out with baking the base and the house, as well as putting it together....Candy, House and base cookie, Icing, Marzipan, Decorating pen, Food coloring powder