California Roll 70 recipes
The classic American take on sushi was first invented in the Little Tokyo neighborhood of L.A. in the mid-1960s by a Japanese sushi master who used buttery avocado to mimic the rich, fatty texture of toro and camouflaged the blackish nori seaweed with rice by rolling it inside-out. The crossover hit took sushi out of its native origins and became the perfect gateway roll for Western sushi eaters.
- Avocado Shrimp California RollsCute California rolls with a delightful texture of sesame seeds. You can also use imitation crab sticks instead of shrimp.White rice, Sake, Kombu, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt
- Japanese-Style California RollIt's even easier than I thought! This is a great, convenient sushi for guests!Plain cooked rice, Chirashi sushi Base (with gomoku), Avocado, Imitation crab sticks, Processed cheese (sliced is okay), Salmon, Salad greens (lett...
- California RollHow about having some California Rolls for a house party?A) Smoked salmon, A) Snow crab, A) Avocado, A) Mayonnaise, A) Buckwheat sprouts or radish sprouts, Tobiko (flying fish roe), Lemon juice
- ◎California Rolls with Cheese◎California rolls with cheese are surprisingly delicious ♪Nori seaweed, Sushi rice, Processed cheese (Meiji Hokkaido Tokachi Smart Cheese), Chicken tenders, Salt, Sake, Egg
- California Rolls with Imitation Crab FlakesI made crab stick flakes and mixed them with some mayonnaise to create a new version of the California Roll that is popular in North America.Sushi rice / white rice, Nori seaweed cut in half, Avocado, Imitation crab sticks, Mayonnaise, Ratio of crab sticks to mayonnaise
- Easy California RollsOnce you get the hang of rolling the sushi up, you won't need to eat California rolls at restaurants anymore since you'll be able to enjoy them at home!Avocado, Imitation crab sticks, Canned tuna, Red leaf lettuce, Eggs, White rice, Sushi rice seasoning (liquid or powdered)
- Authentic California RollI was taught this recipe in California.Sushi rice, Nori seaweed, Sesame seeds, Avocado, Imitation crab sticks , Shrimp, Flying fish roe
- California RollsI wanted to try making some rolled sushi with ingredients I had on hand. You can easily make this with ingredients available even in the U.S.!White rice, Vinegar, Granulated sugar, Salt, Canned tuna, Canned flavored sardines, Kinshi tamago