Bread Pudding 15 recipes
- Baked Apple Cinnamon Maple Bread PuddingThis is a simple dessert that encompasses the taste of fall by topping rich bread with juicy apples. Enjoy it for breakfast as well.Apple (Ruby Red), Sugar, Butter, Cinnamon powder, White rum etc (optional), Sliced bread
- English-Style Christmas PuddingI made a variation of an English Christmas pudding using ingredients that I had at home. This pudding keeps for a while which is handy. Try having it with some butterbeer.Fresh panko, Unsalted butter, Soft light brown sugar, Eggs, Dried fruit (of your choice), Rum raisins, currants, cranberries, apple chps,, Brandy (...
- Juicy & Creamy Baked Apple Bread PuddingPiping hot, soft, and creamy bread pudding baked inside an apple is combined with cold ice cream for a first-rate dessert!Apple (Jonathan apples if you have them), Sliced bread, Egg, Milk, Sugar, Cinnamon powder, Butter
- Summer PuddingSimmer the berries with sugar. Pour into the mold made with sandwich bread and leave it overnight to create a deliciously colored syrup. -- From the Head Chef at the British Embassy in JapanSliced sandwich bread, Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Granulated sugar, Lemon peel, lemon juice
- Blueberry Bread PuddingThis takes just takes 30 minutes! Easily made with bread crusts. I added in a bit of liqueur and made it big for a party. If you use frozen fruit, coat them with a bit of cake flour to keep the col...Bread crusts, Blueberries (frozen), Eggs, Milk, Heavy cream, Granulated sugar or regular sugar, Liqueur (Kirsch, Gran Marnier, etc)
- Tea-Infused Bread Pudding with Prunes and BananaThis is a nutritious pudding that'll give you a morning boost with carbohydrates for energy, protein for warming the body, and iron to prevent anemia.Bread, Banana, Prunes, Lemon juice, Milk, Egg
- Microwaved Bread Pudding for OneMix, heat, and leave the rest in the microwave. This is the perfect fix for when you're overcome with the need to eat something.Egg, Sugar, Milk, Bread of your choice, Honey or jam, etc.
- Microwave-Baked Bread PuddingThis is easily made in the microwave! There aren't even any dishes to wash. This snack is easily made with leftover bread. You can whip this up quickly even when you're hungry!Eggs, Milk, Sugar, Sandwich bread