Bento 656 recipes
- Okay! Cheese Olaf From FrozenI topped rice with a cheese Olaf for a simple middle-schooler charaben.Sliced cheese (head, eye whites, teeth, torso, feet), Nori (eyebrows, pupils, mouth, buttons), Carrot (nose), Oshaburi konbu (hands and hair), Unco...
- Mashed Potato OlafThis is an easy Olaf from the movie "Frozen" shaped from mashed potatoes.Mashed potato, Milk, Boiled water, Carrot, Raisins, Nori seaweed, Mayonnaise
- Easy Frozen "Olaf" CharabenMy eldest daughter, who loves Frozen, requested this cute "Olaf" bento, so I made it with just a few ingredients.Hot cooked white rice, Fried spaghetti, Carrot, Nori seaweed, Gyoza dumpling skin
- "Frozen" Charaben with OlafI've indicated the amounts used for the head, body, and legs of Olaf in grams to create a good balance, so I think it's easy to make.Cooked white rice, Nori seaweed (not seasoned), Sliced cheese, Snacking kombu, Carrot or orange colored bento decorating sheet, Side dishes to pack...
- King Oyster Mushroom Sautéed in Butter Ponzu SauceThis tangy dish with butter and ponzu is delicious. It can be prepared in 5 minutes, so how about making it as a snack or for your bento?King oyster mushrooms, Butter or margarine, Garlic powder, Ponzu, Green onions (optional)
- Komatsuna and King Oyster Mushrooms Sautéed in Oyster Sauce and MayonnaiseAll you needs is 5 minutes -- try it for your bento or as a side dish for dinner. Oyster sauce and mayonnaise are a perfect combination.King oyster mushrooms, Komatsuna, Oyster sauce, Mayonnaise
- Healthy Japanese-Style Potato Salad Without Mayonnaise For BentoThis is a healthy potato salad that can be prepared in under 3 minutes (plus 5 minutes in the microwave) without a knife.Potatoes (new potatoes if you have them), Shio-konbu (I use low-sodium), Vinegar, Milk (soy milk), Miso, Milk (soy milk)
- Simmered King Oyster Mushrooms for BentoJust use a microwave and you'll be done in 5 minutes! You don't need a cutting board or a knife.King oyster mushrooms, Soy sauce, Sake, sugar, Sesame oil