Bento 657 recipes
- Christmas Character Bento with Santa Claus and a ReindeerIt's Santa Clause with his reindeer. Make both or just one.Hot cooked white rice, Bonito flakes & soy sauce (or furikake), Nori seaweed, Imitation crab sticks, Sliced cheddar cheese (can be substituted with...
- Cute Potatoes & Carrots for Hot Pots or CurriesEven hot pots and curries should be decorated, don't you think?Potatoes, Carrots
- Moist Asian-Style Simmered Dish Made with Chicken BrothSilky mini-onion and crispy lotus root textures make the dish more attractive. You can use "Jyongri Cooker"'s "Moist Boiled Chicken" recipe for any dish.Chicken broth from "Moist ☆ Boiled Chicken" (Recipe ID: 580163), Lotus root, Mini-onions, Sugar snap peas, Red chili, Minced garlic, Fish sauce or ...
- Popcorn Chicken (Fried Chicken Bites)I cut chicken breast into bite-sized pieces for easy consumption. Pop them into your mouth like popcorn. They make a perfect bento box item.Chicken breast, Salt and pepper, Plain flour, Soup stock granules, Mayonnaise
- Plump and Soft Crisp Fried Chicken with Chicken BreastsFried chicken so good you can't stop eating it. Great for people of all ages. For dinner, bento, or excellent party fare.Chicken breast meat, Grated ginger, grated garlic, Salt, Sugar, Vinegar, Soy sauce, sesame oil, Sake
- Fried Chicken Breast (Tatsuta-Age)Fry these when you have time and freeze-store them for later. They're a big help during busy mornings! The chicken is flavored with Japanese seasonings and ginger.Chicken breast, Sake, Sugar, Salt, Soy sauce, Mirin, Squeezed ginger juice (or grated ginger)
- Oven Fried Chicken KaraageThis chicken karaage is not deep fried, so it's easy and healthier despite the tender and delicious meat! I changed the recipe to make it even healthier!Chicken thigh meat, Garlic infused soy sauce, Sake, Grated ginger, Egg yolk, Salt and pepper, Flour
- Hello Kitty Sandwich BentoRoll up these cute Hello Kitty sandwiches for your bento!Sandwich bread (thin slices), Your favourite ingredients to add to soup, Nori seaweed (or snacking kombu), Cheese (or vegetable sheet if available)