Temari Sushi Balls 48 recipes
Temari sushi (bite-sized ball sushi) is super easy to make. All you need to do is squeeze a bite-sized portion of sushi rice and sashimi slices into a ball with the help of the plastic wrap, and you can keep them to prevent drying. Your hands would never get dirty or sticky. Cured ham, thinly sliced roast beef, or sweet and savory stir-fried ground beef... Wrap with whatever colorful ingredients you have and enjoy!
- Cute and Easy Temari Sushi for ChristmasThese are great for Christmas parties. Everyone loves temari sushi, but these disappear extra quickly!Plain cooked rice, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Negitoro (minced fatty tuna with scallions), Salmon or smoked salmon, Sliced cheese
- Shooting Star Wreath with Temari SushiMake this with your guests at Christmas parties. Easy temari sushi with shooting stars. Children can make them easily!Cooked rice (warm), Sushi vinegar, Salmon flakes (store-bought), Salmon (sashimi quality), Tuna (sashimi quality), Usuyaki tamago, Sliced cheese
- Temari Sushi - Sushi Balls for Doll's DayTemari sushi is easy and mess-free to prepare with plastic wrap. The rice is on the sweeter side as it's for children.Cooked white rice, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Tuna (sashimi grade), prawns, Scallop
- Perfectly Round Temari SushiYou can make perfectly round and uniformly sized temari sushi very easily with this recipe.Hot cooked white rice, Sushi rice seasoning, Your choice of toppings
- Festive Salmon Temari SushiI put in a little extra work using regular sashimi to to make these festive and colorful temari (little ball) shaped sushi. I recommend these to serve to guests or for parties.Salmon (sashimi-grade), Capers, Freshly cooked rice, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt
- Vegetarian Zucchini SushiI love zucchini! It's meaty and tasty when cut into thick slices, but it's just as delicious in thin slices as well.Zucchini, Sushi rice, Olive oil, Salt (preferably of high quality), Soy sauce with wasabi mixed in
- Easy and Quick Temari SushiThese temari sushi are great for children and make fantastic party food. Give them a try for Girl's Day!Pickled sea bream, Smoked salmon, Cucumber, Sushi rice
- Sushi BallsThese are cute sushi balls with colorful toppings on vinegar rice. Great for a house party!Plain cooked rice, Rice vinegar (or vinegar for sushi), Shrimp, Black olives, Salmon (for sashimi), Green onion (finely chopped), Sushi Grade Tuna ...