Baked Tofu 9 recipes
When baked in an oven or on a frying pan, tofu develops a crispy crust that seals in a creamy and fluffy inside. You can also cut down on the calories by using tofu instead of pasta.
- Delicious Grilled Tarako and Mayonnaise On TofuI put a generous amount of mixed tarako - salt cured pollack or cod roe - and mayonnaise on top of soft silken tofu and then toasted it. The creamy soft tofu and the tarako-mayonnaise are a great m...Tofu (silken), Tarako (salt-cured pollack or cod roe), Mayonnaise, Soy sauce, Chopped green onion
- Microwave-steamed Tofu & Hijiki with Gingered Sweet and Sour SauceUsing tofu and hijiki seaweed it is a very simple and nutritious dish. It's quite healthy too, since the recipe doesn't ask for any extra oil.Tofu (silken), Me-hijiki (dried), Minced chicken breast, Egg, Salt and pepper, Young green scallions (if you like), Grated ginger
- All Purpose Miso-Mayonnaise SauceSpread on top of thick deep fried tofu and grilled, it's a delicious accompaniment to steamed plain white rice. It is also good to eat with sake.Miso, Mayonnaise, Sake that has been brought to a boil, simmered for a few minutes, then cooled (also known as "nikiri-sake"), Green shiso leaf and...
- Low-Calorie Side Dish: Tofu and CodIt's a simple, oil-free, and healthy side dish.Firm tofu, Salted cod, Egg white, Sake, Sugar, Ponzu, Shiso leaves
- Baked Tofu with Cheesy PankoA non-Japanese seasoned firm tofu dish coated with cheese and parsley. The combination of the soften tofu and crunchy panko is delicious.Firm tofu, Flour, Finely chopped parsley, Grated cheese, Panko, Salt and pepper, Olive oil
- Silken Tofu, Tartare Ham and Cheese BakeSoft silken tofu topped with tartare sauce-like egg and ham and baked like a gratin. Enjoy it piping hot.Tofu (silken), Roast ham, Eggs, hard boiled, Pizza cheese, Soy sauce, Mirin, Mayonnaise
- Healthy Chinese-Style QuicheThis is a meatless quiche using tofu, with Chinese-style seasoning. it's great with rice!Firm tofu, Sesame oil - to stir fry the tofu, Shiitake mushrooms, Dried kikurage wood ear mushrooms, Cooked bamboo shoot in water, Japanese leek, C...
- Our Nursery School's Tofu & Ground Meat Miso Au GratinThis is the no. 1 recipe requested at our nursery school. It's really popular with the children as well as the staff.Tofu, Ground pork or ground chicken, Shiso leaves, Miso, Mirin, Sake