Authentic Ramen Noodles from Scratch 9 recipes
if you are a hardcore ramen DIY-er, try out these recipes. The umami-rich broth takes time and patience, but the taste is almost like what the pros deliver.
- Soy Sauce Ramen Soup (Rearranged Simmered Pork Belly Cubes)I reused the soup stock left over from simmered pork belly cubes. It's delicious. You don't need to buy ramen soup any more.Soup stock from pork belly cubes (Recipe ID: 1606942), Chinese whole chicken stock powder, Soy sauce, Salt, Grated garlic, Sesame oil, Boiling water
- Homemade Miso RamenThis is a rich and spicy miso ramen made without using the ramen noodle sauce that comes with store-bought packets. Although it's a little spicy, children will still like it. Or you can make it as ...Store-bought ramen noodles, Vegetables (cabbage, bean sprouts etc.), The soup:, Sesame oil, Garlic (finely chopped), Ginger (finely chopped), Douba...
- Saitama-Inspired Ramen NoodlesThe noodles at a famous ramen shop in Tokigawa city, Saitama prefecture were unforgettable when I ate there once. I reproduced the flavor over a period of 4 years.Pork on the bone, Pig feet, Chicken carcass, Pork belly roast (for making char siu), Onions, carrots, potatoes, Cabbage
- Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~Based off the flavor at a ramen shop I frequented, I recreated this in my own style. I recommend this authentic ramen for those if you who like your ramen spicy!Tofu, Ground pork, Japanese leek, Komatsuna, Doubanjiang, Tianmianjiang, Douchi
- Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick SauceMake this dish with your favorite vegetables or whatever in your fridge. Flavoring this dish is easy.Chinese-style noodles, Pork (offcuts, sliced belly, etc), Chinese cabbage, Carrot, Shiitake mushrooms, Chicken stock powder, Oyster sauce
- Soy Sauce Broth RamenIt takes a whole day to make this ramen. That's why it's delicious! This is a soy sauce broth ramen with a tonkotsu (pork bone) base with a savory umami flavor of seafood and a punch of garlic.Pork bones with the "knuckles" (knee joints), Chicken breasts, Pork back fat, Onion, Carrot, Cabbage
- Kamukura-style Delicious RamenI made this because I love the delicious ramen served at Kamukura (a ramen shop based in Nara prefecture). I think I got pretty close to the real deal.Uncooked ramen (dried ramen also ok), Chinese cabbage, Thinly sliced pork belly, Water, Chicken soup stock (granulated), Soy sauce
- Make-at-Home Ramen Jiro Regular VersionYou can replicate that Ramen Jiro at home! Not only is it extremely satisfying, but depending on the ingredients used, will only cost you 250 yen per person.Strong bread flour, Cake flour, Water, Salt, Bicarbonate of soda