Allergen Free Desserts 286 recipes
- Easy Carrot Donuts (low-allergen)These are so chewy!! Even kids who dislike carrots will be able to eat these with no problem. They're also good for people with allergies.Carrot (grated), Katakuriko, Tofu (no need to drain the water), Shiratamako, Sugar
- Macrobiotic Banana Pound Cake With Rice Flour & TofuThis cake is made free of wheat, eggs, dairy, oil, and sugar. It's good for people who have food allergies or for dieters. This banana cake is packed with bananas and it's lovely and chewy.Ripe banana, Lemon juice, Rice flour, Baking powder, Baking soda, Tofu (no draining needed), Honey
- Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound CakeWheat, egg, and dairy-free!! A healthy cake that uses soy flour!! Using the reactive properties of the ingredients, this is an easy and foolproof recipe.Rice flour, Soy bean flour (or rice flour), Almond flour, Matcha, Baking soda, Baking powder (aluminum free), Beet sugar (or caster sugar if servin...
- Rock Cookies (a bit like Oreos)These cookies are so delicious, and you won't believe that they are free from eggs and dairy. They taste like something between chocolate and cookies, and it's so original! You can make these using...Flour, Sugar, Cocoa powder, Canola (rapeseed) oil
- Egg-Free Matcha CookiesThese are crispy and slightly bitter matcha cookies.Cake flour, Matcha, Cornstarch (or katakuriko), Sugar (or light brown sugar), Vegetable oil (or olive oil), Milk, Homemade matcha made with green t...
- Easy Egg and Dairy-free BrowniesJust mix and bake! These microbiotic brownies are great right out of the oven or chilled.Cake flour, Cocoa powder, Baking powder (aluminium-free, if possible), Oil, Soy milk, Water, Beet sugar
- Oil & Egg Free Healthy BiscottiYou only need 4 ingredients! Biscotti are relatively healthy treats, but this recipe makes them even healthier. You can make these easily with the ingredients you have on hand.Cake flour, Baking powder, Sugar, Milk
- Egg and Dairy-Free Raisin CookiesThese raisin cookies can be made without eggs or dairy products They can be enjoyed by those with food allergies and dieters alike.Cake flour, Beet sugar, Baking powder (aluminum-free), Natural sea salt, Raisins, Soy milk, Vegetable oil