Chanpuru (Stir-Fry Somen) 6 recipes
- Thai Style Rice Vermicelli ★ Pad-Thai-Style Sōmen ChanpuruI wanted to have a Thai-style "pad-thai" rice vermicelli made with homemade sweet chili sauce, but we only had sōmen vermicelli (made from wheat) at my house, so instead I made a Thai-style sōmen c...Sōmen noodles, Bean sprouts, Chinese garlic chives, Japanese leek, minced, Your favorite vegetables (eg. cabbage, carrots, wood ear mushrooms, etc....
- Easy Stir-fried Somen Noodles with Lettuce and HamHow about this for an easy and quick lunch?Somen Noodles (dried), Lettuce, Ham, Egg, Chicken stock powder, Salt and pepper, Vegetable oil
- Asian Somen Noodle Chanpuru with Fish SauceA somen chanpuru (Okinawan stir-fry) seasoned with fish sauce and Shaoxing wine. The bitter greens of komatsuna and vinegar brightens the dish.Somen noodles, Pork offcuts or pork belly, Komatsuna, Vegetable oil, Minced garlic, Minced ginger, Takanotsume (sliced)
- Somen Noodle Champuruu With Salted Kombu SeaweedA somen noodle recipe with a diffference. It's really refreshing and light.Somen noodles, Chirimen jako, Shio-kombu, Onion, Green pepper, Vegetable oil, Kombu tea
- Bitter Melon and Somen Noodle Okinawan Stir FryIf you have leftover cooked somen noodles, chill in refrigerator and make this somen stir fry for dinner. 1 portion = 457 kcal, sodium 2.1 g.Bitter melon, Cooked somen noodles, Tofu, Thinly sliced pork, Garlic, Dashi soy sauce or normal soy sauce, Sugar
- Goya Champuruu - Okinawan Bitter Melon Stir-Fry with Somen NoodlesA goya champuru with somen noodles. Easy and delicious!Somen noodles, Bitter melon, Carrot, Ground pork, Sesame oil, Sake